LCMS Boys Basketball 2015
6th Grade Boys: January 15th and 16th from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
7th Grade Boys: January 22nd and 23rd from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
8th Grade Boys: January 29th and 30th from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
*All players interested in trying out must be able to attend BOTH of their scheduled tryout dates.*
6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Callbacks: February 2nd from 4:00 to 5:30 PM
All players, who are chosen for a team, are expected to...
1. ...maintain a 2.0 GPA along with no grade lower than a D. If a player has a failing grade in a content area subject, ten he will be placed on suspension until that grade improves. Grades will be checked every Wednesday before games.
2. ...receive NO discipline referrals (once the season begins). A referral will result in a dismissal from the team. A detention will result in a one game suspension.
3. ...attend morning practices on Tuesdays and Fridays from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
4. ...attend games that will be held on Wednesdays after school.
5. ...attend a mandatory meeting with their parent/guardian on February, 3rd at 7:30 AM.
6. ... have a current sports physical on record in order to start practicing.
7. ...sign a sportsmanship agreement (including their parent).
8. ...have a Release and Consent form completed.
9. ... pay a $50.00 sports fee that will be payable to LCMS.
If you have questions, please contact Coach Amy Bramblett or Coach Arthur Bond via email.