2019 LCMS Cheer Tryouts
Cheer Tryouts will be held in the Black Box (5-001)
TUESDAY, September 3rd, 2019 (4:00 – 5:30pm)
WEDNESDAY, September 4th (3:00 – 4:30pm)
THURSDAY, September 5th (4:00 – 5:30pm)
***ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP PROMPTLY AT 5:30 & BY 4:30 ON WEDNESDAY***
Socks & tennis shoes / comfortable athletic clothing/ hair pulled back/ no jewelry
- Must attend all three days of tryouts
- All potential student-athletes must have a current sports physical on file prior to trying out for any sports team on campus. The physical form must be fully completed for the athlete to be released for tryouts. LCMS sports physicals are provided by Paramount Urgent Care during the week of August 23-30. They are open from 8am – 8pm. The cost is $20.
- All student-athletes must also have some form of insurance – personal or school based to participate.
Cheer team requirements:
- Activity fee: $60 (for the school year), which may be submitted by cash or check (made payable to LCMS) once the team is decided.
- Must attend cheer practices every Monday (4:00pm – 5:30pm) in the Black Box
- Cheer team will cheer at all Fall HOME Volleyball games (5) and all Spring HOME Basketball games (5) - held Wednesday evenings, as well as various community events and parades throughout the school year.
- Cheer team will participate in up to 2 fundraisers for the year, for various team items (bows, bags, t-shirts, etc.).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Megan Stowell – Room 1-008 email@example.com
Mrs. Angela Schniepp – Room 1-008 firstname.lastname@example.org